Javier advises Power & Gas retailers and Telecommunication & Media players on growth strategy, operations transformation, digitization, and organizational effectiveness.
Javier is a Principal at Arthur D. Little Madrid's Office, where he is a member of the Strategy & Organization Practice.
Since joining Arthur D. Little in 2007, Javier has been involved in over 80 assignments including Energy & Utility projects (focusing on the power & gas retail business for B2C and B2B customers), TIME (focusing in media and content & regulatory topics), and risk management (focusing in third-party risk for construction & engineering players).
Examples of his work include:
- Restructure B2C sales channels for a major utility
- Design B2C and B2B digitization program for a major utility
- Optimize B2B sales unit for a major utility
- Develop growth plan for a telecommunication player
- Develop content strategy for a telecommunication operator (including new media)
- Support launch of FTA and pay-TV channels (including the online offer, HbbTV, apps)
- Support M&A operations, business plan and operations review for telecommunication operators
- Design and implement third-party due-diligence model for major construction companies.
Before joining Arthur D. Little, Javier worked in the consultancy industry (PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting). Javier is passionate about consulting and about establishing long-lasting relationships with customers, which allow him to witness the impact his job has on our clients. Javier's main challenge is to help his customers grasp the opportunities the digital revolution offers and succeed in the rapidly shifting digital world.
Javier is fluent in Spanish and English and holds a Zentrale Mittelstufe Prüfung degree in German, from Goethe Institute.