Karim advises board members and CEOs to take effective decisions on the telco transformation journey.
Karim is the Managing Partner of Arthur D. Little Austria and leads the TIME practice globally. He has 20 years of experience with ADL in the telecommunication area. He previously worked with a leading global telecom supplier.
In Arthur D. Little, Karim has worked on multiple key assignments:
- Karim just finalized for the Austrian government a 5G study covering the economical impact and requirements to make the country an EU leader – sponsors were the 3 CEOs of each MNO
- He supported several telcos in their digital transformations
- He was in charge of several fixed-mobile convergence projects and designed future-proof operating models accordingly
- He has a strong track record in transforming telecom operators and defending their newly designed strategies in front of the board
- He has worked on several projects assessing vendor capabilities with new technologies and supported operators in developing their sourcing strategies
- He is regularly a partner in charge of IoT projects – assessing market potential, rethinking the ecosystem and partnership models
Beyond his assignments, Karim is a jury member of several innovation awards in Europe, MENA and the US, i.e., evaluating the best ideas and proposals submitted by multiple stakeholders several times a year: telcos, vendors, etc.
Karim holds a MSc, MBA and PhD.